Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 561514 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #945 on: November 25, 2014, 08:05:49 AM »
+1
Suppose i want to loot rings & bracelets who have SSI 10 and maximum 1 other mod.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #946 on: November 25, 2014, 08:08:58 AM »
+1
Suppose i want to loot rings & bracelets who have SSI 10 and maximum 1 other mod.

I guess I still don't understand.  Why can't you do that with the existing functionality?  I'm not sure I understand what "maximum 1 other mod" means.  

Edit:  I think I understand.  So you want to basically determine if a stat/skill is at the max value and count them.  If your count is greater or equal to what you request, then the evaluation is true.  Correct?

Max value is embedded into each of the stats/skills, so it would be possible.  Just unlikely because I seem to have lost all my CLAw brain cells.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 08:33:59 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 25, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »
+1
I think he is trying to say this

example: ssi 10 and any other mod

i think it is so he isnt wasting his time with a ring or braclet with ssi and 4 other mods since i know you can set a rule for ssi but not ssi and just 1 other mod

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #948 on: November 25, 2014, 03:09:11 PM »
+1
And that's useful?   It still isn't clear how it's used.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 25, 2014, 04:49:09 PM »
+1
And that's useful?   It still isn't clear how it's used.

Yeah, those rings with just 10% SSI and maybe 5 Stam are the holy grail for PvPers.  They aren't worth a dime if they have a bunch of other mods on them, though,

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #950 on: November 25, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
+1
Yeah, those rings with just 10% SSI and maybe 5 Stam are the holy grail for PvPers.  They aren't worth a dime if they have a bunch of other mods on them, though,

Ok, so how is the CLAw not able to determine this now?  Sorry I'm being thick-headed, but I guess I just don't understand the request.  SSI and Stamina are easily found with the CLAw....
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #951 on: November 26, 2014, 12:16:53 AM »
+1

Ok, so how is the CLAw not able to determine this now?  Sorry I'm being thick-headed, but I guess I just don't understand the request.  SSI and Stamina are easily found with the CLAw....

I guess what the user want is a filter to say "2 Properties only and not more and 1 must be swing speed". I guess you could handle this by making a ton of filters

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #952 on: November 26, 2014, 08:33:01 AM »
+1
I guess what the user want is a filter to say "2 Properties only and not more and 1 must be swing speed". I guess you could handle this by making a ton of filters

If that's the case, then it probably won't happen.  Having to iterate through properties to see if they exist or not, and then sum them isn't a real efficient use of the EUO execution time.  Perhaps if I can get this finally going in Stealth, then it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  Nobody worries too much about execution times varying by more than a few milliseconds.  I'll look at it, but I wouldn't hold my breath......
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:35:29 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 26, 2014, 09:05:31 AM »
+1
Just loot all the ring/bracelet SSI 10 not cursed.  It will be faster.  Not that namy out their.

most the the SSi jewelry have that useless SDI on it u can add in ur rule  ring: SSI>=10, not SDI, not curses 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:10:13 AM by The Ghost »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: November 26, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »
+1
Yea i already am using a broad range of things it can pick up and was prett sure we werent able to do it. But ya never know with TM hehe!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline wspawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wspawn has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
+1
how  to config this script , and take quest item ?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 27, 2015, 09:26:17 AM »
+1
If you look at the first page you will seen that TM explain it.   This is not something that take 2 min.     Which quest item?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 27, 2015, 10:32:17 AM »
+1
I think also the CLAW is set to work only when you are not hidden or invised.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #958 on: January 27, 2015, 10:42:07 AM »
+1
I think also the CLAW is set to work only when you are not hidden or invised.

Yes that's the way it works.  You don't want the CLAw rummaging through a corpse just as you try and hide from something bad.  Doing that will reveal you.  Stealthing is a good example on why you don't normally want that to occur.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 30, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »
+1
I love this script!! I needed to find it years ago!!

Is possible to have the Claw scan a container rather than a corpse?  If I wanted it to repeat scan the same container, I think I saw you can set the ignore timer correct?  Thus if I set it to 30 rather than 600, after 30 seconds it would scan the original container again, correct?

If is possible to scan a container rather than a corpse, can I get a little direction as too how?

Tags: Looting TrailMyx