Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 222246 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1095 on: November 03, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »
Just add a user property "splintering weapon".  After that you need to add a simple rule using this new user property.  When you add that simple rule, you change the logic to ">=" and add what you want the trip point to be.  For example if you are looking for weapons >= 20%, then you select your "splintering weapon" property, change the logic to ">=" and put "20" in the edit box next to the logic type and press "Add".  This rule will then appear in your "Rules" pane.  After that just select this simple rule and make it "Active"

ah yes user property! thanks TM i couldnt remember how to add them lmao. Btw how you been?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1328
  • Referrals: 32
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1096 on: November 05, 2018, 08:40:28 AM »
Been doing well.  Had to retire from gaming mostly just because I have just too much work and don't have the time it takes to do all these other things.  I guess it's a good thing because the cash is very very nice and lets me buy cool things like in my profile pic.  :)

I do play on Lexia sometimes.  Been wanting to play with Python in Razor enhanced, but I have to wait a bit more yet until works slows.

Congrats on your oncoming Scorpio, Jr!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 07, 2018, 03:34:18 AM »
Thanks bro, and i feel you part of my away time i was learning crypto and forex. Trying to turn this oilfield money into a similar car :P But with my new rig i can trade again. So basically, ill enter my trades and play uo in between my analytics and whatnot. Until i got a weird mid summer flu i was almost to where i could quit my job on my profits (didnt set correct parameters and fell asleep lol) And i blew about 5 grand in one shot...... Anyways im blabbing on, I start trading again Friday lol The money is NIIIIICE

Offline liquiddrool

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • liquiddrool has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: November 07, 2018, 10:32:28 AM »
you should check out 'the psychology of trading' by brett steenbarger, great trader's book about training yourself to be a good trader and get your mind into analyzing charts and trends.

That and Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 07, 2018, 01:27:32 PM »
you should check out 'the psychology of trading' by brett steenbarger, great trader's book about training yourself to be a good trader and get your mind into analyzing charts and trends.

That and Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I'll do that :) My analytics and strategy were great until the nyquil kicked in and i forgot to set my take profits and stop losses, and i knew a big turn the other direction was coming lol :P anyways we are off topic, I love discussing crypto and forex anytime though

Tags: Looting TrailMyx