Author Topic: Hello from a longtime UO player!  (Read 103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aresaresTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aresares has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from a longtime UO player!
« on: September 27, 2026, 03:41:07 AM »
0
Hello everyone! 
I've been playing Ultima Online for many years, mostly on private shards. Over time I've become increasingly interested in scripts, automation and improving different aspects of the game. 
Recently I've been working a lot with fishing, lobster traps and Fish Monger quests, and while searching for existing scripts and ideas I came across this community. 
I'm currently using TazUO/ClassicUO, but I'm also interested in learning from older EasyUO scripts and understanding how other players have approached automation over the years. 
I'm looking forward to learning from the community and hopefully contributing as I gain more experience. 
Thanks for having me!
Ares
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 03:44:13 AM by aresares »

Offline gimlet

  • Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 6368
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +656
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from a longtime UO player!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2026, 12:14:49 PM »
0

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!


WELCOME!


Offline Crisis

  • Global Moderator
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3183
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Gender: Male
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +568
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from a longtime UO player!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2026, 05:25:17 PM »
0
  Welcome to SUO!

Tags: