Author Topic: ALL HAIL!!!  (Read 2194 times)

Offline UmiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Umi has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ALL HAIL!!!
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:21:27 AM »
Hi guys, long time UO player deciding to come back :)  I didn't find what I needed on Easyuo so I came here and sure enough my script is here hehe.  Great site and keep up the good work ;)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +198
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ALL HAIL!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
Hi guys, long time UO player deciding to come back :)  I didn't find what I needed on Easyuo so I came here and sure enough my script is here hehe.  Great site and keep up the good work ;)

Great that we have your script...but you are going to have to work a bit harder then that to get it. Take a look at some of the stickied intros, then try putting some more effort into yours, you will be surprised how fast access can be granted when it is deserved.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +386
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
check here for intros that are identified as exceptional:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

There is one condition for entering thecomunity here and that is that everyone is introduced properly.  Hopefully we will see you on the boards and not just have another downloader.  We love th community here!  Introduce yourself and join in!

Offline UmiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Umi has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
I would like to first state that my favorite color is blue and I really, really enjoy long walks on the beach......Not really :/  I have been playing UO for 12 years off and on and while I have ventured to other games such as EQ2, WoW, DAoC, and about 13 other fail games, I can't seem to find what UO use to be. 

I still remember setting up my little tent and feeling like I was part of the landscape as silly as that may sound.  In UO I feel like I'm part of a world that I in some part help make over the years.  That is probably why I have never felt at home in other games. 

Over the past 4-5 years there has been a steady decline in memberships in UO and I'm of the opinion that it's because we have lost the sence of community that we use to have.  I originally left because all my friends had left for other games.  Since my latest return to the game I have noticed alot of the old players have been returning to the game which gives me hope. 

My appologies for 0 personal information about myself but I'm not going to share where I live or my real name with a forum full of people that I can't talk to or meet face to face. 

That being said I will happily post on the boards and help any members that are on Cats shard in any way that I am able. 

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +386
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »

My appologies for 0 personal information about myself but I'm not going to share where I live or my real name with a forum full of people that I can't talk to or meet face to face. 

That being said I will happily post on the boards and help any members that are on Cats shard in any way that I am able. 

No appologies needed!  We are not looking for any private information.  This was perfect and very much appreciated.  Playstyles and uo preferences are a perfect intro.  See you on the boards!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +623
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 02:43:16 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +2989
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 05:33:35 PM »
Way to make up for the first post!  We're a community here, and very forgiving to those who make the extra effort.

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: