Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 177336 times)

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
great script thanks
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Neo, your Termur LJ works great. I tried the elite one this evening to see the differences and I found one. I did a fresh setup on a new LJ and everything worked great except trying to drop stuff off in my secure in the bank. I have it checked to use the bank. It recalls in, says bank, then just keeps trying to recall to the bank. I went back to your original one, loaded the same settings and it worked flawlessly. There seems to be an issue unloading in the bank secure. It is a bag inside my bank box. I love your scripts, thanks for sharing the elite version.

Offline bax

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bax has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Marvellous script mate., works perfectly with home secure, but having the same issues as Crisis in the above post. It won't drop stuff off into the bank secure, it just keeps trying to recall to the bank rune at the bank. I have checked the bank secure box on the setup menu and tried selecting a secure in my bank and also leaving the secure ID blank but no go. Yes to saving config with any changes as well.

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
yes just Tried the Bank and haveing the same issue at the bank. chops the the wood loads up goes to the bank say bank the bam set their and keeps trying to recall to the same spot your standing on.
Just glad to have a blast

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Same, doesn't move boards to bank.

Offline Pyrogoeth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pyrogoeth has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added
« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2015, 06:43:05 PM »
HI , love the script is the first one that actually works for me and is easy to understand.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but when I try to save the settings , it will show "saving" but when i load the saved settings it keeps saying "no save found".

is there a way to manually save the file to the desktop? and would this script work for tram, fel, malas or is just for Ter Mur?

again thanks the script is lots of fun.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »
It works all over Pyro, I tried it out with just one tram book and it ran fine so I added a ter mur book and it didn't miss a beat running both books together. In fact this script is a bit too fast, wherever you set your recall place to be(I used home) you are going to be showing up several times per minute and risk drawing attention.

I used it attended to raise LJ skill, I went from 50 to 90 in about 90 minutes after burning an alacrity scroll in the mid 70's, right after I had added the 2nd book. You need 2 books or more btw, otherwise this cycles through all the spots so fast that the trees don't have time to regen. Very well done NEO.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2015, 01:54:34 AM »
You just need to add more trees per rune stop. I do 5-6 Trees per rune I try to line them all up so pathfinding goes smooth. I average about 23k an hour depending on my backwoods dsl lol

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2015, 05:20:02 AM »
It's all preference, I like to avoid pathfinding because it shows up in my journal and there's really no instance in which a player actively pathfinds on purpose... it screams bot to me.

Offline Pyrogoeth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pyrogoeth has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 21, 2015, 11:15:02 AM »
@ Gemviper thanks I did what you said and I'm almost done with LJ.
Loading the settings is a bit weird, I saved the settings and when it broke for the second time it actually loaded one of the two books I had marked. Either way is much faster and I enjoy looking at my toon working so hard while I can get some work done on the side.

Thanks for a great script.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 14, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
Glad to hear it.

Just so new players/scripters don't see this and think "I'm going to run this on 20 accounts 24/7 and be rich" I've got to say that resource farming is rarely your best way to make gold on a per hour played basis. Why not? Because resources are done to death, wood from lumberjacking for example sells for less than 1 gold per board now, or 50k for 60k boards if you're lucky. NPC's have had enough too, some players script the selling of resources to NPCs as a way of cashing in but the NPC's pay little and have had enough fast.

You can make far more per hour actually playing the game doing something that requires character and player skill, like Champ spawns. The number one way to make gold is, and has always been, buying low and selling high to other players. I bought a 1/15 rare from an auction 3 months ago for what was as the time a crazy sum knowing full well that I'd flip it down the road for double what I paid. How did I know? It's a 1/15 rare... I just needed to find a hardcore rares collector with money to see it.

Be careful with rares though, I strongly suspect there is a current dupe going on because some of the game's biggest collectors are cashing out quickly and I'm seeing things like 2 story statues show up on the steps of small towers while out looking for idocs. It's hardly a rare anymore if you see 10 of them in one short run and know that every collector also has one or three.

Anyway, that's off topic I know but it speaks towards the "other" reason people want resource scripts(gold on auto-pilot). This isn't that, sorry.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2015, 08:31:59 AM »
It's not insta gold on auto pilot but you can still make good gold by utilizing all the resource scripts.  IF your making hundreds of millions a day then no.  The fact that uo players have gotten lazy and would rather buy than craft I make a killing. I make a several millions a day by crafting which 95% is also on auto pilot. You big time IDOC hunters are just spoiled lol.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 22, 2016, 07:58:02 AM »
Been using this script for years and love it.

I decided to convert to dropping in the bank instead of at a house and I am running into the same problem as posted above last year. Does not move wood to the bank box.

Has anyone found a work around for this yet?

Offline Rev.KlT

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rev.KlT has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2017, 08:45:17 AM »
This script works like a charm, the best lumberjack script.

Bank drop work for me with 800*600 client default possition window, no problems.

EDIT: I realized that the script seems to save the variables but not load them, and fall on a bucle at thr TM's
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:26:12 PM by Rev.KlT »

Offline Hawkler

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hawkler has no influence.
    • View Profile
anyone have a solution for it recalling to the bank but not loading the boards into the secure?  i tried to figure out the code but its abit above me at this point.  I found an older version that works good, but doesnt save the setup.   any chance of some help on this one?

Tags: