Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 177393 times)

Offline stevenintx

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stevenintx has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added
« Reply #390 on: October 01, 2023, 07:12:16 PM »
thanks for the replay

Offline creedgaming

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • creedgaming has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added
« Reply #391 on: February 10, 2024, 08:06:29 PM »
!!!!ATTENTION!!!

I have found some very much needed fixes, especially when using gate travel. I play on siege and set the script to tinker my axes instead of grabbing from a bag so you may want to avoid that edited section. Bank box gump sizes need to be updated in 2 locations and there is a line that should be in between moved in between some closing brackets.
Also, the script would quite often keep opening a gate to the location I was standing on. I added some code to check the sysmessage for blocked location and then if so it will move to the next tree spot. It does have the issue of being blocked just as often but it fixes itself.

I have attached version 2.07 to those that wish to use it.

If you need to see the modifications I did, please check out diffchecker.com and upload 2.06 and 2.07 and change what you need to (if don't wish to use tinkering)

Thanks!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ter_mur_lumber_2.0.7_ELITE.txt
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 07:10:13 PM by creedgaming »

Tags: