Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Baja Shard - Housing Issues  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Baja Shard - Housing Issues
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »
Baja Shard - Housing Issues

Greetings!We are aware a number of players are currently experiencing issues with missing items in their homes on the Baja shard. Due to this we will need to restore the server to the backup made at 8:00AM EDT this morning. We are bringing the shard down immediately to avoid any additional loss of progress and expect it to be online by 5:00PM EDT.We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and hope to have the issue resolved in the immediate future, thank you.               

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1045

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] Baja Shard - Housing Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:06:05 PM »
I guess I better check to be sure all my things are at my ancient mining house still.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Baja Shard - Housing Issues
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »
OH GNO THEY FOUND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: