Author Topic: Back in the saddle  (Read 1492 times)

Offline nickodemosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nickodemos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back in the saddle
« on: May 13, 2016, 04:54:43 PM »
Been away a long time from UO. Played from the beta days and the horrible lag on OSI servers for clost to three years. Stopped playing after moving to an area that had even worse dial-up.

Traveled the states for about ten years working construction but I am now a home bound dad who has looked for years to find a game worth playing and it lead me back to UO.

Now that I have graduated from college, with a nursing degree (very proud of myself for being over 40 and doing this), I have come back to the game that started it all.

Now I am on a freeshard working the skills and stumbled into this place searching for EUO scripts.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back in the saddle
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 08:38:30 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 04:34:55 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 06:32:06 AM »
Welcome to SUO.   Most of the old fart are coming back to this game.  It less demanding for the eyes :)   

Tags: