Author Topic: In-Tree-Duction  (Read 897 times)

Offline TriunnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Triunn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
In-Tree-Duction
« on: June 07, 2020, 09:15:13 PM »
My name is Triunn (Tree-oon) but everyone just calls me Tree. I played this game when it first came out all those years ago but couldn't keep up the subscription at a young age. After awhile I played on freeshards and ultimately life just got in the way. Here I am... 20ish years later going back at it.

I am 33 years old, a fulltime college student a pursuing a PhD. Currently I am working on a Bachelors in Geoscieces with a concentration in Geology and GIS, Minoring in Biology, and aiming for a Certificat of Award in both Sustainability and Conservation. In my less academic time I actually did medieval recreation for many years and know how to actually do most of the skills within UO in real life.... but sometimes the game is just better. :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: In-Tree-Duction
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 09:37:08 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: In-Tree-Duction
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 07:56:44 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: