Author Topic: My addiction will never stop...  (Read 1108 times)

Offline theddmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • theddman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My addiction will never stop...
« on: February 05, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »
my uo addiction will never end as long as i have uo forever and a bag of weed.. ive done the boring job of gm taming 3 times on 3 different server, we all know how fun it is to gain taming :S. now i just stick to pvping and haven't looked back. ive heard many good things about this site and would like to be member. LETS START SCRIPTING AWAY!!

i feel like ive been around the world in uo.. ive run into my share of reds , ancient paragons, champs, and alot of blues that think they can but we all know they just cant :D.

uo has been reintroduced in my life about 5 months ago. i started playing on the server uoforever. i have nothing but great things to say about that shard. i used to play pacific long time ago, geez back then i had to steal my parents credit card to play lol :).  ( i always got caught at the end of the month)

its cold outside of the uoscript house plzzz open the door :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:57:02 AM by theddman »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My addiction will never stop...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 02:21:17 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My addiction will never stop...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 04:24:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: