Author Topic: New User :D  (Read 1334 times)

Offline alf464Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alf464 has no influence.
  • No Problem!
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New User :D
« on: April 12, 2017, 07:05:56 AM »
Hi. I'm a old UO free shard player, retired since 2 years and started playing again some weeks ago. I'm playing from time to time cause using my free time. I'm from Venezuela so my English is not good at all, but I do my best to be understood.

When i started playing UO, I learned a lot about scripting. I made and/or edited some nice script. I came here cause I'm looking for a site which is currently active and found this.

The stealth client called my attention and I'm planning on translating the scripts I have, to that language. Most are written in EUOX and I would be thankful with any help You can give to me, so We can accomplish that goal.

I plan been an active user of this community because the little I read let me understand that this is a good community.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New User :D
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 08:45:16 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New User :D
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:25:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63