• Reputation Power: 1
  • NOOBOCITY has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ello!
« on: April 17, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »
Hello Everybody,

My name is NOOBOCITY, and I am a returning player to UO. I recently came back due to the taming changes that are about to be implemented soon. I took a break around the time the Valley of Eodon was still fresh.

My favorite template is the tamer, and the treasure hunter. But It seems difficult to try to treasure hunt solo, or event attempt to make a template that involves both. Anyone got any tips or advice?

My first MMO was Legends of Kesmai (RIP) when I was 10 - 11 years old, that was the first MMO to introduce me to the genre! That MMO brought me, my uncle and my brother closer in our video game circle (Including playing Magestorm).

I always enjoyed the UO Community. I never had a scuffle with anyone in-game, everyone was nice enough to show me how to become adequate at the game, I still have a lot to do  (I've never been to Doom, shame on me!).

My favorite pet is the Rune Beetle, even though they suck now and all you need is a Greater Dragon now (kinda boring IMO).

I hope that UO continues to thrive, because it's a great time waster, and I hope to see you on the Pacific server!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:25:45 PM by NOOBOCITY »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Ello!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:02:48 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline NOOBOCITYTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 06:49:48 PM »
Thank you Gimlet!  :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 07:54:38 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I play a tamer/treasure hunter and it is one of my favorite temps. I can list the skills tomorrow when I have a chance to log in. He can solo Level 7's.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »
Welcome!

Offline NOOBOCITYTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I play a tamer/treasure hunter and it is one of my favorite temps. I can list the skills tomorrow when I have a chance to log in. He can solo Level 7's.

Awesome, I appreciate it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
Animal Taming 105
Animal Lore 115
Veterinary 110
Magery 100
Meditation 90
Cartography 100
Lockpicking 100

Total 720 all real skill, jewels are for luck and stats

I have 2185 luck on my suit, I use magery to heal when I cannot get close enough to vet. For tram and fel level 7 maps, I try and bring help cause frost dragons take a while to take down.

Tags: