Author Topic: Hello, I'm Patriarch.  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Patriarchv1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Patriarchv1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Patriarch.
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:51:46 AM »
I'm 20 years old and from Kentucky, USA. I would like to consider myself a UO Vet. My father is the entire reason I play Ultima Online. He played the original Ultima series and participated in the Ultima

Online Beta. I first played Ultima Online when I was 4 years old. We had 2 machines running on Windows 98 and I played on my mother's account with my father most of the time. Our home shard was

Catskills, but as a child I ended up playing quite a bit on TC1 until I was older (the test shard of OSI). I feel like I've grown up with Utlima Online and its community. Throughout the years of my life I

have always found myself coming back. This game is something special and its community is just as special. I've met so many wonderful people. In recent years I disliked the way UO was headed, so

I quit OSI and started playing on a Freeshard. It's great to see a lot of people still play and love this game.

I tried to write something real with meaning, I'm no good with introductions. Hopefully you guys can relate.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Patriarch.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 04:12:02 AM »
+1

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 07:17:57 AM »
+1
Heck, that was a great introduction.  You have UO in your blood from the very beginning.  Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »
+1
Welcome :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 07:14:12 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: