Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 99 times)

Offline WazMeisterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • WazMeister has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: April 30, 2024, 09:48:38 AM »
Hi,

I'm Waz (pronounced Was). Based in UK!

Played UO originally in year 2000 for a few years.. was like nothing else at the time and loved it!  On and off through the years but not for a long long time, suddenly got back into it and found my original characters were still available (though they sucked!).

I recall a macro I used for fishing, forgot how I used it..sure it was Razor,   it fished, used magery to kill monsters, cut them, loot mibs and leather and bank it....... and repeat! Some reason I've scanned everywhere and can not find it or at least a working one!  Anyway.. thats me in a nut shell!

Happy to be there.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 02:36:40 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 03:47:41 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: