Author Topic: Fan of uo since 80's well 2000 todate  (Read 1563 times)

Offline tommyboy69Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tommyboy69 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Fan of uo since 80's well 2000 todate
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:05:19 PM »
since 1980's ive been hook on the virtualcrack world,
 now its 2014 and im more into playing knowing there are scripts for this old school game which makes this stand out more then the newer games.
pent i5 16gigs ram,1 tb 7200rpm, 5 gb video card, n card for the fiber optics which totally are so o/p for this game.

ive found this site very useful and with the current scripts i see headers for seem to catch my interest hope i can check those script out futher..
and hope to check the forums out on here as well..
peace to all, and may your UO experience be as enjoyable as mine!

I join ultima online during the troll invasions, I believe that was Ultima Online: Renaissance
and after looking back google that was in 2000  wow!
time fly's as we age.
all I know is the whole neighborhood was skateboards,girls and other fun things
then buddy named john say hey you all check out this game, and it was mom im on the internet "54k" don't use the phone"  then all the guys in the neighborhood we hooked.
we all had 8x8 homes cause no one else could get bigger houses onlake superior cause it was packed..
my char was "JEDIMASTER" i was a mage on Lakesuperior
then it was pvp, and lets all meet in center parking lot for the make shift darkon/uo pvp  RP.
was crazy when I think back. crazy funny me I started later then most did and i my self running around like a noob god  "i got a silver katana look out" well that was till i hit an orc with it and that super charged the orc's.
then we all found out  silver anything vs orcs equals not good" run forest run".
then i end up in shame dungeon no clue how it happened "i wasn't on this earth my excuse. not 1 skill gm'd  im like ohhhhh @#*&  help
lol    noob god    lol .
then we start dabbing in the art of darkness   "dam thief:"
stealing from guards running threw town.  only for that fun to be nurfed
pretty much ended my virtualcrackin days till...

other mmo's  then couple buds found the free shards and now im on demise "3 yrs  and Alexandria 13 mths later and lovin every min!.
i can use easyuo all day long, see things in game I've never seen even when i paid for it.
and now im told of this site and its fellow uo virtualcrackers and there sweet codes of script bliss
im no way able to right my own scripts, but im slowly learning. this site has excellent libraries of information..
and tips.   good job btw  

i remember Blackmage, Tornal, Ivy  are a couple of players i hung with mostly then

peace..  
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:20:45 PM by tommyboy69 »

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Fan of uo since 80's
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 09:52:48 PM »
You'll have to tell us how in the 80s you became interested in a game released in 1997.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Fan of uo since 80's
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:27:05 PM »
If you're talking just Ultima, then the 80s works just fine.   I still remember playing Ultima I on my Apple II all night long! 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: