0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arkain has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:34:56 AM »
Hey all I am an old player comming back to this crack addiction once again.  I left about 5 years ago, so much has changed old friends gone to bigger and better things.  I thought I play uo once again Until I decied to quit again.  Came accross this site to try to better my chars advancement since I don't know how to work any skill these days.  So Howdy all.  I haven't decided on a home shard yet so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and Welcome back to UO!

I play on 2 shards one that is decently populated and the other one is a ghost town. What ever shard you have the best connection to is what I'd make my 'home shard'. If your not happy with that I'd peek into other shards that you have a decent connection to. ;)

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »
Welcome back!!!

I play Siege and so should you. You will find the ruleset is rather close to old school UO that you you were used to. No trammel NO insurance for the win. Keep what you kill and the killing is good.

Tags: