Author Topic: old player returning to uo  (Read 2440 times)

Offline delta313Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • delta313 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
old player returning to uo
« on: April 26, 2009, 06:48:48 AM »
 :D ya thats me, I missed all the changes in UO overs the past few years, now comming back to it and wow, some pretty amazing stuff in there, I look forward to make a name for myself.

and scipts are amazing too, you can get your char in good and combat ready in no time..

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
Re: old player returning to uo
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
well most Character Advancing scripts have been made, not saying we don't still make them, the trend I sorta see here are script we use to help or advance our game play :) Auto Looters, Pot Chuggers, Animal Lore Evaluators. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:16:43 PM »
I think my first script, would be a auto healing script using a mix of pots/bandages, and chivalry (when you eventually run out of pots or bandages) with auto rearm of course, now that I figured out how it is done :D. In this game if you can heal properly, you can afford to be courageous and laugh in the face of danger.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:18:43 PM by delta313 »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 05:07:40 AM »
check out C2 auto healer .. i belive it does all you mentioned and more.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 06:44:08 AM »
I will do that, thanks!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »
Right now i'm in the final stages of speeding up and reducing crashes on my Maddog Medic script. I will probably release it to the general public shortly!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: