Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 465280 times)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #720 on: August 21, 2012, 10:39:00 AM »
lol yea but my uoassist client will only go to the patched client.. i can start the reg client without patching but when i go to pvp which i did last week, I had to patch in order to use uoassist :(

Offline Grimfear

• Activity:
    0%
  • Grimfear has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:41 AM »
I am having some issues.  I have tried to setup my own rails using the guide that was posted I was able to get the transition from yew to HW to work but I cant figure how to get back out.  It will play backwards up to the portal then just stops and says waypoint is to far.

I decided to try using the hw-newtrinket.txt rail that is posted but when I start up the quester it just says I have "no default configuration for this character found" then goes on to say no rails found.  I changed the info to reflect the name as follows.

set %use_custom_rails #FALSE  ; change to true to load your own rails

if %use_custom_rails = #FALSE
{
  set %railbowcraft hw_bowcraft.txt  ; label = hw_bowcraft index=0
  set %railtrinket hw_newtrinket.txt    ; label = hw_newtrinket  index=1
  set %label_bowcraft hw_bowcraft
  set %label_trinket hw_newtrinket

Everything is in the same folder so I am not sure what else to do.  I have been searching through this entire thread trying things as I read them but so far nothing has fixed this for me sorry.  I am also trying to figure out to configure the quester, I am assuming once it detects a rail I will be able to but for now if I try hitting setup it does nothing.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2012, 09:54:12 AM »
If you PM me your rail file, I'll take a look at it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #723 on: September 04, 2012, 02:27:18 PM »
Here's a forward/backward test script.  Just remember to change the filename and label name

Code: [Select]
set %railfile testrail.txt
set %raillabel label1
;------------------------------------------------------
set %railsubs tool_railengine30k.txt
call %railsubs TM_Initialize

call %railsubs TM_LoadRail %railfile
if #RESULT = #TRUE
{
  display ok Rail file not found
  stop
}

set #LPC 1000
  call %railsubs TM_RunRail %raillabel 0 END FW  ; finish running this rail from the present position to the end
  if #RESULT = #TRUE
  {
    display ok Rail error occurred.
  }
  call %railsubs TM_DetermineCurrentRailWaypoints
  set %temp #RESULT - 1 ; get the size of the waypoint file.

call %railsubs TM_RunRail %raillabel %temp END BW  ; finish running this rail from the present position to the end
  if #RESULT = #TRUE
  {
    display ok Rail error occurred.
  }

call %railsubs TM_Close
stop
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:30:06 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grimfear

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 04, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »
Awesome thanks that actually is helping.  I can get newtrinket to load up through that script but the one I am creating and trinket2 gets a rail error. 

What would cause newtrinket to not be seen by the quester?  It loads up fine with claw and everything but keeps giving me the no rail found message.  Going to try and use it while I figure this portal back and forth issue out.  Just not sure why I keep getting waypoint to far.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #725 on: September 04, 2012, 03:08:03 PM »
You may need to verify the rail label.  That's how the rail engine holds more than one rail in memory because they can have unique labels.  To verify a label, just load it into the rail developer and see what's what.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grimfear

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 04, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »
Ok I am running newtrinket you made through the developer and it works fine but the quester keeps saying no rails found.  As for my rail that is running fine just cant figure how to get it to go back through the portal.  It goes in runs down to the trinket NPC (thanks btw thought I had to use the arbs, those stairs kept messing me up.) and back no problem but once it gets to the portal it stops and gives the waypoint to far error.

Is there something I have to set as a namekind id for the return?  What I am doing atm is from the recall spot I use insert namekind for the portal so it finds it goes through and then I hit insert waypoint on otherside from there then walk down to the tinkers hit stop.

Thanks again for the help.  I am going through the PDF as I do this trying to learn as much as I can so I am sorry about all the questions.

Post Merge: September 05, 2012, 01:33:42 PM
Finally got my own rail script working and its recognized by the quester!!!  Now it runs and lets me go through setup but after I have gone through shown it my secure, dump bag, my bag, runebook, beetle it just does nothing.  The mouse goes into the upper left corner and nothing happens.  I have tried hitting save but that seems to do nothing every time I load up it still says I have no user configuration so I rerun setup each time.

One problem down now to figure this one out, btw incase anyone else is curious seems my issue with the portal was when I used namekind to go through it the waypoint was labeled VQV_Portal to heartwood so when it was going backwards it would get stuck.  The portal on heartwood side is portal to yew so I just changed it to VQV_Portal and bam it worked perfectly both directions.

Thanks once again with the help TrailMyx!

Post Merge: September 05, 2012, 01:21:21 PM
Ok got it running perfectly now, damn this thing is awesome.  Once I figured the portal out and the rail worked I did not realize the hang up on the setup was the beetles pack not opening which was mentioned before but did not click until I accidentally opened the context menu and it continued from there.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:21:21 PM by Grimfear »

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 09, 2012, 10:52:48 PM »
i've got a wierd new glitch i cant figure out. i havent run the script in a little while, so i went to go thru setup. it glitched at the beetle, like normal, and i opened the beetles pack thru the context menue to finish up, but its not done, its taking over my mouse and pointing to the upper left corner?!? im not sure what its trying to do here, i seem to remember all thats left in setup is remounting. i tried to remount and to leave it alone, but neither stopped the mouse from shooting to the corner every couple seconds, till i stop the script. any thoughts?
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #728 on: October 10, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »
you don't have to remount, the script will do that for you.  Just help the script open the context menu for the beetle and it'll do the rest of the work.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline zorky

• Activity:
    0%
  • zorky has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 23, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
Is there a way to add a remount of the beetle when hidden so the beetle is also hidden and dismount only to get more boards out?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #730 on: October 23, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »
Sure, it's easy.  Give it a whirl...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline zorky

• Activity:
    0%
  • zorky has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 23, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »
Thanks I will try it out. I wasn't sure if it would cause chaos on other varibles the script checks on.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #732 on: October 23, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »
Just remember to dismount before it does any of the beetle location checking and you should be fine...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline d3v

• Activity:
    0%
  • d3v has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 29, 2012, 08:05:43 PM »
i just reformated my computer , and redownloaded the script and all the componets , when i try to run setup , it asks me if im wanting bank setup which i say yes , then it says bank and just freezes , i have no idea why its not working , then if i choose home setup it gets to the beetle and when i click the context menu it just sits there and is frozen ;< help plz

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #734 on: October 29, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »
Try changing you bank location and get closer to the bankers/minters themselves. 
Come play RIFT with me!