Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!
« on: January 19, 2011, 08:00:03 AM »
Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!

Greetings!
It is our pleasure to announce the release of Publish 69.5 to all shards today. At 2:00PM EST all servers will be brought offline for the update, we anticipate the shards to be back online by 5:00PM EST.
A full list of notes for this update are below, thank you and have fun!
Publish 69.5
Addition to the Community collections
 We have added the new  Ship to the items you can earn in Community Collections.  Please see the fisherman NPC in the library in  Britain.
read more

http://www.uoherald.com/node/313

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Publish 69.5 World Wide Release - Today!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »
Why are they having to pull all the shards down for 3+ hours in the middle of the day in order to implement this publish?

Surely there has to be a better way. :o

I don't see myself getting the Brittanian Boat right away. Maybe later on down the line. If the New Ship actually had some nice features to make it worthwhile then I would rush out to get it.  An increase Bonus of somekind to fishing or something unique besides the house add-ons.

Navigating the New Large Boat around other boats is going to be a pain in the arse.  I have hard time in the small legacy boat sometimes.  

It's also been noted that the Orc Ship does more damage than the Brittanian Ship. You can't insta-log on the ship.

What the Devs should have done is introduce those mysterious Cannons and make then only placeable on the New Ship. That and increase the damage so it's more than that of the Orc Ship.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:42:11 AM by Ultima »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:03:14 AM »
I'm going to guess that the price of the orc ships will drop a bit -but not much

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »
I paid 6M and 7M for the last two Orc Ships I purchased. I thought those were good prices. We'll see if they come down even more.

The Orc ship is in many ways superior so I don't know how much the new ship will affect the price of the Orc Ship.

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »
This patch is fixing a few high profile bugs also.  That's why it's going in in the middle of the day. :)  It's a rushed patch to fix a few glaring and highly exploitable bugs.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
I like being able to dye ear rings.... Those nightsight ones are a pain to find.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 06:51:05 AM »
Jeesh, I'm out of the loop. Here is the list from this publish of "items for which I have no effing clue what they're talking about" LOL:

Britannian Defenders
Netherbolt/Eagle Strike/Bombard
Vet Reward Rugs
Spell Plague
white leather dye tubs
metal dye tub
town that is/was invaded

This is very overwhelming for me *sniff*

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 08:58:16 AM »
get your butt back here and we will upload you with the neccesary data.

Tags: