Author Topic: hey guys :)  (Read 1066 times)

Offline KermitTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kermit has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hey guys :)
« on: May 14, 2019, 05:24:26 AM »
Hey guys,

im Kermit just started playing UO again after a long pause of about 9 year, it seems you can take a timeout for UO but you can never quit  ::)
Im a Sysadmin in a small company and an avid gamer.
Im playing on a small italian freeshard and im enjoing it quite a lot, especially the pvm and most and formost the pvp part of this undying game. Have quit a lot of fond memories of when i was 15-16years old and i was playing UO with my friends (found quite a lot of friends trough UO with whom i still have contact). All the good times and loughs we had going trough the diffrent stages/releases of the game.
I just started scripting quite a bit in UOSteam and im getting started wit EasyUO.
I love testing the hell out of all the stuff and things you can do in UO, my nerd side is coming out of it's cave again, guess my girlfriend is not so happy about it  :police:

Anyways, i'd love to join this community to use and share usefull script for the game we all love

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hey guys :)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 05:50:08 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hey guys :)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: