Author Topic: HEY EVERYONE!!!  (Read 2633 times)

Offline SOMJoshTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SOMJosh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HEY EVERYONE!!!
« on: August 20, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »
wanted to stop in and say hello.   been taking a stint off of uo and everything really.  but school is about to start, and that means instead of doing my homework  ill be playing UO alot more.   weird how that works.  oh well.   miss you all, should be around alot more in the near future.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »
Hey, glad you popped in.  You're welcome anytime and I certainly understand the need for breaks from UO and everything.  I've been having to do actual work lately, so I do understand the need for a diversion.

We're not going anywhere (finally), and good luck with the school thing.  I don't miss that ONE BIT!!  heh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HEY EVERYONE!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 12:46:27 AM »
Oooooooohhhhhhh we miss you too x

:P Welcome aboard ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: