Author Topic: Selling to NPC's  (Read 5174 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Selling to NPC's
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »
I am trying to sell alot of an item to NPC's. I am looking for ideas how to sell them fast. I can write a script to pick up 400 boards and sell them to a NPC and was a repeat but looking for a better way to do this. Can you sell bulk deeds ok boards to NPC's or is there another way I should be looking at this? All help appreciated.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Re: Selling to NPC's
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:30:22 PM »
I'm fairly certain that NPC's won't buy commodity deeds unfortunately.

However, you can still overload your beetle to be able to take huge stacks at a time.  Then just pull X amount out of the bug, sell, repeat?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 02:55:20 PM »
sell them to  luna bank NPCs so no transportation time.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »
I had already thought of the afore mentioned ideas, but was hoping someone would say something I had not already thought about. thank you for the ideas. I have already started on a script to do it in luna so i can just pull straight out of bank.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »
Masscre, I finally get your sig... I didn't understand until the old guy died.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
@#(*&$#@(*@#$&(#@$*(@#$*(&@#$(*&@#$(*&@#$(@#$*9(@#$&*^(@*!^@&$^#@&
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
@#(*&$#@(*@#$&(#@$*(@#$*(&@#$(*&@#$(*&@#$(@#$*9(@#$&*^(@*!^@&$^#@&
OOOOoooOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOOo

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »
  I could be wrong but don't they only buy so much before they won't buy anymore?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 06:19:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, Sorry if I spoiled that for everyone..... I figured I was behind everyone else. My Gf's watching it on Netflix. When he died I was like.... I don't want to watch this show anymore.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 06:37:34 PM »
I don't even know what movie/tv show its from.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
It gets better but in a kind of twisted sense. I think it still has potential but everyone is dying off and now it has turned into a gang war. So we will see. Only about 5 more episodes till next season.

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 04:15:32 AM »
It gets better but in a kind of twisted sense. I think it still has potential but everyone is dying off and now it has turned into a gang war. So we will see. Only about 5 more episodes till next season.
&@#%$&@#%&$%@#&%$&#@%$&@#%&%$&@#%$&#%@&$%#&@%

/quit
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 05:07:04 AM »
1) UOA comes with a Vendor Sell agent that if I remember correctly will auto sell all items of a set type upon saying the "Vendor Sell" command.  I've worked it into scripts before just to speed things up.

2)  It's not going to make selling any faster, but there are those vendor plots that people bid on (Magincia?) where you can setup a vendor to BUY various resources.  It might make you more $$$ if you can find one buying the right stuff / amount for a good price.

3)  There used to be a mass move bug that involved 2 nested containers.  If I remember correctly you put container A inside container B & then put your heavy 60k stack inside container B.  You then had 1 character pickup container A and hold it on his mouse cursor while ANOTHER different character took container B to the destination of your choice.   Then simply have the character holding container A (60k stack inside)drop A on an invalid spot (spellbook or something) and container A bounces back to it's last valid location INSIDE container B at it's new location.....   Anyway I don't have any idea if this still working but if you have multiple accounts it's easy to check & I think I remembered it pretty close.

4) Horde Minion maybe? 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 05:14:00 AM »
3)  There used to be a mass move bug that involved 2 nested containers.  If I remember correctly you put container A inside container B & then put your heavy 60k stack inside container B.  You then had 1 character pickup container A and hold it on his mouse cursor while ANOTHER different character took container B to the destination of your choice.   Then simply have the character holding container A (60k stack inside)drop A on an invalid spot (spellbook or something) and container A bounces back to it's last valid location INSIDE container B at it's new location.....   Anyway I don't have any idea if this still working but if you have multiple accounts it's easy to check & I think I remembered it pretty close.

Wonders if this still works?

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 05:17:29 AM »

Wonders if this still works?

I just tested it, and unless I did something wrong, it appears to have been fixed. 

I used to use a very similar trick to have unlimited house storage. :(

Tags: