Author Topic: Gaining healing above 90 on CUs  (Read 6273 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Gaining healing above 90 on CUs
« on: November 22, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »
i know about rotting corpses...
but
does discording a cu and then poisoning it over and over still work to gm poison,
and if so, do you need to be in fel?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Gaining healing above 90 on CUs
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
The fastest way is to take it to the TW, then disco it, and get 4 or 5 stuck fairies attacking it...Stand back and heal as needed. If you take it over to the alter, fairies will get stuck in the rocks in front of it..I have had as many as 8 stuck fairies attcking my CU at once.

I never use rotting corpses anymore, this method is 10x faster.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:31:38 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
I didn't think this method got them above 90 healing.  It certainly never has for me, and I've trained many a Cu there...

:)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 03:44:49 AM »
I have 6 6x GM cu's in the stable, and have sold at least a dozen others that were all 6x GM all from doing the faires in the TW. It works fine :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 04:11:15 AM »
Hows that method compare to someone spamming poison on it while it's disco'd?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 04:12:08 AM »
i've never tried the poisen tactic.

i might have time to try it later today
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 08:13:25 AM »
I have 6 6x GM cu's in the stable, and have sold at least a dozen others that were all 6x GM all from doing the faires in the TW. It works fine :)

Hmm...Apparently I'm doing it wrong.  Disco'ed Cu, you say?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »
yep, disco'd...you can actually get to 100 with one fairy, but if u want to not be there for days use 5-8 as many as you can get stuck.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 08:41:06 AM »
Is there an easy way to get fairies stuck?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 08:50:08 AM »
So the fairies are only for damage purpose? Using that area because you can get the satyrs (whatever) do disco there?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »
So the fairies are only for damage purpose? Using that area because you can get the satyrs (whatever) do disco there?

Nope, the sayters wont disco the cu..I have music and disco stoned so my tamer can put them on for pet training, take them off when doing other things. Yes, the fairies are just used for damage, and I stand by with my tamer to heal because sometimes that many fairies cast to much poison and the CU is to busy curing and cant ever get a heal in.

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 08:54:10 AM »
Is there an easy way to get fairies stuck?

You just need to kill a few ... they will respawn into the "blocked" spaces...
The is usually behind the altar...

cu

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 09:06:28 AM »
I am sure this isnt the best way, but this is the way I have found the fastest to train my CU's...like I say, there might be faster, but I havent found em yet.

As soon as I tame a CU that I want to keep and it bonds, I head for the Elder Gazer room. I keep him there until his tactics are around 75-80. I do it this way because Sphynx has so high of tactics that your cu will gain way to slow if you start there. While in the elder gazer room he is gaining in everything. As soon as he is at about the 75-80 range in tactics I take him to Sphynx. He will keep gaining wrestle/resist/tactics/healing/and Anat. I keep him there until he hits 100 anat/100 wrestle/100 tactics. Then I take him to the Fairies to finish off resist and healing.

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »
TT's way is bar far the most popular, and works very well.

C2 is more of a home body I think that would rather stick his dog in a cage though.

Stick your dog in a cage, disco it, poison it. It'll get the job done. My friend and I did our dogs using poison fields on our dogs. Took about 11 hours though. Another friend did the same thing, but just cast poison instead and he "said" his dog finished in about half the time.

While you have your dog there you can also work archery/tactics/anat on a second acct using a mischief maker (100% cold damage).

Though I wouldn't set it up at the house that you keep getting paged on C2.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
Off topic, but justified:

I <3 TopTwo's Holiday Avatar.

Tags: