Author Topic: Plant retiring scripts?  (Read 2391 times)

Offline UgliCupcakezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UgliCupcakez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Plant retiring scripts?
« on: April 22, 2012, 09:19:11 PM »
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me wif a script that retires plants to deco mode from the tons of plants I've locked down on the ground. All I want is to clip them!

I have searched and tried available scripts but they all seem to be too old to work and I'm not sure how to tweak it. There is one on EUO site called Jade_Orchid's plant converter that could've done the job for me but it doesnt seem to work as the plant gump just opens up and do nothing. If anyone can help me look into it I would be grateful.

Otherwise a simple script that just helps me turn plants into deco mode from a bag or from the ground locked down is fine too. I can use UOA to clip the plants from my bagpack from there.

Thanks guys!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Plant retiring scripts?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:19:25 AM »
Hi cupcakes -

Please make an intro post in the New Members Intro forum. You will find that you will get a lot more feedback and responses once you have met the requirements to be removed from Restricted status.

Thanks.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »
You will find that you will get a lot more feedback and responses once you have met the requirements to be removed from Restricted status.

Not true.  He/She will get a great deal of feedback - just not the desired variety.

;D

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »
well we could direct them in the right direction, but then they would be even more confused when they can't find the download link ;/

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 05:32:35 AM »
I have trouble responding to people who use the word "wif" instead of simply typing one more letter to make it "with".

If the entire postings included abbreviated texting I could understand, but this is the only word out of the entire thing. One letter.... sad. :(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: