Author Topic: Updated, I'm new say hello to me  (Read 2221 times)

Offline YulackTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Yulack has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Updated, I'm new say hello to me
« on: May 07, 2014, 11:20:20 AM »
 ;D
hello, my name on these boards is Yulack.
I have been playing uo off and on for since 1998 with about 6 years off playing WoW. I am now playing on the free shard Pandora http://www.pandorauo.com/portal/#play the server is pop is small still but the perks are great, and OMG the imbuing system is the best so far.
added
oh yea, while I was playing on the Osi shard Great lakes, I was in the guild Reborn, then in the guild AE. The worst thing happened to me I got hacked lost everything. The thing is I was to free with my account log info, its all my fault. I had just bought the newest updates logged into the web site put in the update codes, updated my client and logged into find my char's were gone.  I at the moment in time said to my self it's time to play WoW.
Wow's a great game but every time I had great gear it was time to move on to the next expansion. So all my gear sucked now. 3 times. So I looked around for a free sever, and found Pandora.
   Pandora server pop is kind of low right now I think it maybe the pvp is kind of tough. I got lucky and got with a Very good  guild WSF. the imbuing system is very good you can choose what you want on an item up to full value like 15 str on earrings and you can take one properity off an item with destroying it. Items tier adding 5 more imbuing spots it take a lot of spawns to get to tier 5. hit me up if you play on pandora or start playing there i can give ya a hand.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:37:13 PM by Yulack »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new say hello to me
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 11:34:04 AM »
Please take a look at the stickied intros, then give yours some more effort. We like a good intro if you want to become a SUO member.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Updated, I'm new say hello to me
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:48:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
I hear you about WoW.  All that time spent farming the exact items, only to have your entire suit obsoleted was maddening to me as well.

Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 08:38:56 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 01:00:36 AM »
Wow's a great game but every time I had great gear it was time to move on to the next expansion. So all my gear sucked now. 3 times.

Exactly the reason i quit. They brought in a new system where you could trade in some type of points in return for gear. The same gear you had to work hard for at raids instantly became available to anyone with little effort.

That's exactly the type of games i try to avoid and exactly why UO is imo still the greatest MMORPG around :)

Welcome aboard.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: