Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3446 times)

HamsterEU

Hello
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »
I'm new to ScriptUO :D Started playing UO in 2000 and came back in 2008 after 6 years absence - much harder to get ahead with the messed up economy nowadays so I turned to scripting and haven't looked back :) Has allowed me to do things I wouldn't have been able to so hats off to all you scriptwriters :D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »
And just like magic, your restriction lifts!!  Enjoy and thank you for your intro!  Have fun with the scriptz!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

HamsterEU

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »
hehe thanks :) I've been looking into writing my own, namely for the Collector's Quest and the strongbox quest in Heartwood, seems like quite a challenge to get my teeth into!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:07:26 AM »
Is that the 3 parter with minotaur artifacts, gamman horns and map fragments?
Come play RIFT with me!

HamsterEU

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 11:12:19 AM »
Yep so I'd have to find, kill and loot the gamans, find, kill and loot red healers then run a rail all the way through the Labyrinth and pick the arties off the ground :) Sounds easy huh :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
[TEASE MODE=on]
That's what we're working on in the special projects section B.  We have all parts written and in the process of testing...  :)
[TEASE MODE=OFF]
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »
Yeah this is going to be a sweet one!!!  Will it go public though...hummm...

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »
Yeah this is going to be a sweet one!!!  Will it go public though...hummm...

Oh so not public!  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

HamsterEU

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »
[TEASE MODE=on]
That's what we're working on in the special projects section B.  We have all parts written and in the process of testing...  :)
[TEASE MODE=OFF]
:o Time to start working towards that Elite membership :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »
Public there are scripts in the public area? :)

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 04:06:24 AM »
Don't worry Hamster your not the only one without Elite status....I have been at it for some time now. But it will be worth it eventually!!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:36 AM »
Here is another non-Elite...maybe one of these days...but am happy to be here anyway, lots of great people, and lots of fun!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 05:33:54 AM »
There are some great things in the Elite section but, believe me, there is plenty of stuff to be found in the public sections that you will not find anywhere else and that will keep you busy for a very long time!

Enjoy your stay Hamster :P

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: