Author Topic: Mental's intro  (Read 2092 times)

Offline mentalTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mental has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Mental's intro
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:23:14 PM »
Hello im mental. I have been playing Ultima online on and off since 1997 my oldest accnt was 14 years. i started playing uo on great lakes with my dad. we couldn't come up with a name so we named my 1st guy No Name and have went by the name No Name in uo since.
after a while on great lakes i transferred around with a couple pvp crews till my last 4-5 years staying with [DC] on great lakes till i quit playing uo. I tried playing wow and a few other games after ultima online but couldn't find any pvp like uo.

after quiting for a year trying out other games, i figured i come back to play uo about a year ago but i forgot my master accounts and emails so i couldn't get my accnts back. after considering all my accnts lost for good i started playing uodemise again where where i still play today with a few old osi friends

i do alot of peerless bosses, doom, champ spawns, quests for Heart wood kits, crafting armor and weapons, pvp,and been doing the BOD stuff trying to figure it out havent got any Barb kits yet.
 in pvp i mostly run a mage but im working on the skills and suit of a fencer archer.

i hope this help you all get to know me a little better and if your ever on demise look me up always looking for good people to play with.

mental

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:25:14 PM by mental »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mental's intro
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 08:27:53 PM »
Thanks for adding to your intro, restricted status is lifted...have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 02:54:39 AM »
Much better, welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 06:39:49 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 09:45:38 AM »
Welcome aboard!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline mentalTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mental has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 06:19:03 PM »
thanks

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 01:57:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO and Welcome back to UO

Tags: