Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO community!  (Read 2854 times)

Offline domiiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • domii has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO community!
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »
What a great way to get people to start out on a forum!

I'm a married father of 2 little girls (and wife is expecting our 3rd, no idea if it is a girl or boy yet). But when I first started playing UO I was just a young college freshman barely able to afford rent, and living day by day to party. How time just flies by. I can't believe UO is 15 years old!

My old UO name is Meat Popsicle, and I've suckered myself into reactivating OSI membership (due to a Return to Brit email).  Not yet sure why I did it, but after enduring this new Account managment, it had better be worth it! Although I am sure it is, as I have to admit I rather enjoyed UO in the past, and it has been a good 5 years since I last signed in.

Going to be hitting the bods for a bit first, as it looks like I'll have to save a make some gold first topay for all this new stuff I think I need.

Spellweaving, mystics, reforging, imbuing, gargoyles, sampires, what the heck happened while I was gone?  Everyone is running around in suits that look invulnerable and the prices for some of the items I saw on vendors are over a hundred million? I though I was rich when I quit, but I see that I am just a poor smo wearing dirty old rags.  But at least I was able to place a big house pretty quickly, and I have a pile of bods and resources across my old char slots.

So this is why I like playing, having to build my chars back up, should be fun.

Cheers for now!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO community!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
Welcome domii to ScriptUO!

Good to see RTB working to get some veterans back to UO.

Lots of changes so don't hesitate to ask any questions about how all the new stuff works. It can be overwhelming at first.

We're here to help!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 05:54:53 AM »
Thanks for the intro! Welcome to the community! Restricted status is lifted and you are now free to move about the cabin. Hope to see you active on the boards!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 07:32:23 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »
welcome to scriptuo... please feel free to ask questions... thier is lots of new stuff to learn
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
Welcome to the site!!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 05:21:56 PM »
Welcome to the site :)

Offline A LLama

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 08:50:56 PM »
thats cool man, there are freeshards that go back before samp expansion and stuff, but i think its fun stuff.

cool introduction
Lead by example

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »