Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 1241 times)

Offline willwalterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • willwalter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi there!
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:00:52 AM »
Hey!

I'm Will, I've been playing UO since 2006. I mainly enjoy PvM, especially dungeon crawling, my favorite template to play is a pure paladin because I enjoy the challenge, if I'm not on my pally I usually run around on my tamer or necro mage. I play mainly on OSI when I can (Chessie), but on occasions I also play freeshards. I'm really liking the high seas booster, I think I actually want to be a pirate! Arrrrrr.  Actually, I just like blowing things up with cannons.

I think my worst experience in UO was when I accidentally demolished my house and had to scramble to get another placed to be able to gather my stuff.  It was at that point in time I realized that I hoard too much. I think I really could have done with hoarders anonymous meetings.  But isn't everyone in UO a hoarder? hehe

I've signed up here because I'm looking to make things easier in game (I'm getting old .. lol) and a friend suggested this place.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 07:43:21 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 01:15:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: