0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zmokin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: October 28, 2013, 09:03:55 PM »
Hello all. I thought i was a recovering UO addict and then turned 30 last week and had a relapse. I have played UO off an on since 98 (O how I miss the days of skipping high school and picking up regs to make money.), with my last stint being about a year ago.  I have played Atlantic, Great Lakes and Napa since i started. I have used scripts off an on during my playing time as well. I dont know enough to make my own scripts, but took a pascal class in high school and C++ class in college to know enough to make changes or to royally screw it up..
           My favorite aspects of UO is the housing and feeling of ownership (even though EA owns it all i know), as well as not being stuck in one class or type of toon. I play mostly a Sampire, ABC Archer and Mystic/Mage/Disco/Weaver. I also enjoy crafting and all the math that goes into making "perfect" suits. My goal this go around is to kick some items off my UO bucket list. I plan on making a theif, and getting into PVP besides defending champ raids, which is all the pvp i have ever really done in the past.
           Personally I am the father of 3 and married 8 years. I work full time in the insurance industry and going to school part time. I also enjoy running, playing golf and adventure racing. I have never played any other MMO's or many other video games, besides the Wii with the kids.
           With the lack of free time now in my life scripts are a necessity and hope to meet some cool people here as well.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 04:43:20 AM »
Thanks for the intro Zmokin, restricted status lifted!

If you have some Pascal background you might be interested in Stealth, be sure to check out this section while you're here.

Nothing says happiness more than firing up UO after the kids go to bed :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »
Wow a few good intros of late. This is a rarity but very nice. I have enjoyed reading your intro. Welcome to ScriptUO.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: