Author Topic: Hey There!  (Read 943 times)

Offline philshamrockTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • philshamrock has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey There!
« on: May 30, 2021, 11:17:49 AM »
My name is Phil and i'm just getting back into UO after about a 5 year hiatus. I started playing back in late 1997 and I've mostly played on lake superior.  This time I'm moving characters to Atlantic to take advantage of a much fuller shard. If any of you guys are looking for a new guildie hit me up.

I currently live in austin texas, and I'm a tattoo artist in real life.  I have a pc in my studio which makes it easy for me to run scripts.  I've always thought the automation easyuo gave us to do various things without being married to our pcs was pretty amazing. 

Hopefully I can find some new in game friends and find some joy still left in this game for me.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 11:21:00 AM by philshamrock »

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey There!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 11:34:06 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline philshamrockTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • philshamrock has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 11:39:23 AM »
Thanks a bunch!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 03:10:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: