Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 2283 times)

Offline SoronumeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Soronume has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: March 31, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »
It's great that this board is here keeping EasyUO alive. I have been reading Cerveza's Guides to Scripting and they're amazing. For the first time, I've been able to come across a scripting how-to that is so step-by-step informative that even my Grandmother could do it and she has been dead for decades. Any necromancers want to give a brother a hand?

I'm a former bastard child of special operations that has played this game for a decade. Took two years off and I'm back in business again. There still isn't anything quite like UO, is there?

In real life, I might be all Hooah Hooah, but in Ultima Online, I spend most of my time baking. That's right, baking. Love the juicy goodness that can only be created on a hearth of the home fire. I tend to hand them out to all the pk'ers after a long day of griefing. Nothing works up the appetite like back to back res kills.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 05:46:33 AM »
Thanks for the intro....and the rez kills...welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 05:48:25 AM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »
Welcome to SUO!  Everyone likes some nice pie now and then.. lol

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 02:39:59 PM »
Cool intro!

Thank you!

Welcome to the boards!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51:18 AM »
It's great that this board is here keeping EasyUO alive. I have been reading Cerveza's Guides to Scripting and they're amazing. For the first time, I've been able to come across a scripting how-to that is so step-by-step informative that even my Grandmother could do it and she has been dead for decades. Any necromancers want to give a brother a hand?

I'm a former bastard child of special operations that has played this game for a decade. Took two years off and I'm back in business again. There still isn't anything quite like UO, is there?

In real life, I might be all Hooah Hooah, but in Ultima Online, I spend most of my time baking. That's right, baking. Love the juicy goodness that can only be created on a hearth of the home fire. I tend to hand them out to all the pk'ers after a long day of griefing. Nothing works up the appetite like back to back res kills.

Any Relation to Queen Mum ?? Welcome to ScriptUO.

Offline SoronumeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Soronume has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 08:43:02 PM »
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Had to head out for a week and came back to all the replies.

Masscre - No relation to Queen Mum. Why? Is she hawt? ;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
Nope she normally is know for her cooking skills on sonoma and is always giving out cookies !!

Tags: