• Reputation Power: 1
  • sodylol has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro!
« on: January 08, 2014, 04:41:29 PM »
Hey all,

I've been playing UO since late 97/early 98, can't remember exactly! It was pre T2A, because I remember not having the expansion and seeing people walk through the gate to the sewers in Britain and riding on invisible llamas.

I initially started on Baja but moved to Pacific around 2002 or 2003. I recently started playing again on UO:Demise and I'm having almost as much fun as I had in the past, which is still quite a bit. I'm pretty interested in all aspects of the game, especially messing around with my tamer now that I've discovered Greater Dragons. I haven't built up the suit or personal skill level to attempt champ spawns or PvP, but I'm working on it! I used to play a 4/6 Chiv/Mage (annoying, I know) and a nox Mage. I started messing with a Sampire, but never had the patience needed for BoDs and getting hammers to make the drool-inducing weapons that build requires.

Anyway, I'm returning to the game and realized that I don't exactly have the patience to gather materials or do my own looting ;)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 06:40:44 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 06:42:34 AM »
Welcome to SUO. Restricted status lifted. Have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 07:30:33 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 04:07:29 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and as always abuse the search button !!

Tags: