Author Topic: This is me...  (Read 2664 times)

Offline anderstenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • andersten has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
This is me...
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
Hello forum!

I go by the username andersten. Im a 28 year old guy from sweden who works in the oil industry and has been playing ultima online on the europaserver since around the year 2000 until around 2010 or 2011.
I have been on and off a few months in a time since those years and recently activated my uo account again a few days ago.
Besides uo i play alot of battlefield 4 and is looking forward to the new star wars battlefront.. I look watching alot of movies and tv-series. I watch most stuff out there...

UO.... The game i and many others grew up with. Learnt to meet and interact with people from all over the world. Did some pvp, pvm, factions, roleplaying, idoc hunting... you name it. It was the best thing ever...
If i could choose only one thing that i loved most.. It must have been the idoc hunting.. The feeling of not knowing when the house was going to fall. What was inside the house... Were u getting any items at all?

What i first discoverd when returning to ultima-online was that my castle since the last time i played, that had my hard earned items were gone... I then started wandering around the gameworld looking for a new location to place my home...
After a while of travelling around in felluca i started feeling that my once so good mage was not that good anymore when trying to do some pvp or even fighting some of the monsters..

So i began to draw a plan...
1.) Since i lost my old home i need to hit some idocs and try to collet items.. (i need a idoc script).
2.) Since my charracter, and probably all my other ones too, are not that good anymore i need to train some new skills (a script could be very helpfull).
3.) Find a up to date website with scripts to help me achive these things..

So i booted up my friend, the browser google chrome.. After a few google searches i found this website and im glad to se that it seems to be alot of active users here.
I hope i find what i need and that i might meet someone here to start a new friendship..

Thanks!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: This is me...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 03:08:44 PM »
Welcome to SUO community

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO!  Where the people are cool and the owner is strange.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 05:03:41 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 12:21:19 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline anderstenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • andersten has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 06:03:17 AM »
Thanks everyone!  ;D