• karnwield has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
re hi!
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:08:05 PM »
Hey, im karnwield

I came across this forums searching for a  UO script

I've been playing UO since T2A was released, got PK'd the first time in vesper graveyard to the entrance of T2A, had no clue what was happening, my friend ran down the steps first, ran back up and said in caps PK, then he hide, he failed to tell me about the hiding skill, so like a noob i stood there trying to figure out where he went, and got dropped, ive been addicted ever since ;)

atm i am trying to put together a pserver to play on and have fun with,dont like the new clients very much, but do like some of the new stuff they have in them, so i am attempting to get some new stuff on an older client and see if i can make it work for me

i dont recall ever seeing this place, looking around im quite amazed that i have never been here before, lots of cool stuff on here, lots of ppl posting, prolly see me around a good bit, hopefully not to ask a buncha noob questions, but there is that possibility

i hope this is a worthy first post

- karnwield

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: re hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 04:05:52 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: re hi!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 07:19:26 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: