Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 1035 times)

Offline impaktraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • impaktra has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Intro
« on: October 16, 2023, 09:40:43 PM »
Greetings Gentlepersons!
My history with UO goes WAY back to the beta test. My claim to fame (not that anyone remembers this) is that my beta guild placed the first player house in UO history. Our guild called GOWT, Guild of Warrior Tailors, made the money for it by basically selling skullcaps to the tailoring vendors and transporting books you could freely pick up in large numbers from Skara Brae to Britain for sale to vendors. Other players were able to freely lockpick open the door on our house, and we had to keep it and our treasures guarded 24/7. The second guild to place a house on the beta server laid siege to our house and a nearly 48 hour pvp war erupted which resulted in my guilds winning and looting the other guilds house after they ran out of the will to keep on fighting. I think we got like a suit of armor and a few hundred gold for our 2 day battle....
Hope my story didn't bore you too much! Looking forward to working with scripts in Orion and seeing what can be brewed up!
-Impaktra

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 03:11:17 AM »
+1
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 09:07:24 PM »
+1
WELCOME!

Tags: