Author Topic: Have a Second Client with a peacer? Put it To work.  (Read 1610 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Have a Second Client with a peacer? Put it To work.
« on: December 14, 2010, 01:22:44 PM »
Have an Extra Account Lying around not being used?
Does that account have a 120 Music/Peacing Character?

If you answered Yes to both those quests Then guess what!

If you use the Peacing buff on one account, and then party the character you are training, they get 9 extra mana gen!!!! How Hott is that!!!!

Don't Forget your saluter though!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Have a Second Client with a peacer? Put it To work.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »
Really nice Bit of info Manwinc I like that !! +1 rep for you.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Have a Second Client with a peacer? Put it To work.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:18:40 PM »
I worked up peacing yesterday based on this.  At 90 skill plus items I was giving 9 chars +5 regen across the board.  You have to stay in range for it to work but it'd darn sweet.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...