Author Topic: I must consider my sins  (Read 14 times)

Offline mynameisnobodyTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mynameisnobody has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I must consider my sins
« on: Today at 10:11:07 AM »
Greetings,

hi, I am Steve from germany and started my journey in Sosaria in 1999 with coworkers on Catskills.
After they lost interest, I moved mainly to Siege where I met a very cool roleplaying guild.

We did this until the big bad WOW thined out our ranks, I think in 2007 and even still payed for the house accounts, someday I quit everything and that were quite some accounts and went on with life.

Still friend with people I met in the game 20 years ago, even they don´t play it anymore and even met my wife that way.

I returned to Siege some years ago, but my skill as an old man and the Ping wasn´t great. I never got back to the former fun we had as that pvp guild.
So I am again playing on Catskills PVM and came back to scripting for skill gain, training and ressource farming.
Doing in BOD´s got me to dive deeper in scripting, to optimize boring stuff that could be done easier.

I had in the 2000´s a mining script running with some success and I am working on getting a bod sorting and filling script working, that´s how I came to this forum.
I am looking forward to an idea and knowledge exchange and I am excited that there are still so many people interested in this quite antique game and the art of scripting.

I work on a script that allows to get the bods that I want out of my many many BOD books.
At the moment it works for collecting them from all NPC´s and sorts them by profession in the books.
I now need to get them from the profession books in defined ways to resort them.

I work as a computer technician in reallife and programmed a bit in the past but programming is not what I do for living.

So I am looking forward to be an active part in this community

Sincerely

Steve

Tags: