Author Topic: New Patch is Awesome! WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4388 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
New Patch is Awesome! WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »

nuff said, EVERYTIME there is a patch I get some Stupid Glitch like this.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: New Patch is Awesome! WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:57:44 AM »
Do offense manwinc I just dont see anything? What am I supposed to be looking for?

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 11:25:41 AM »
nuff said, EVERYTIME there is a patch I get some Stupid Glitch like this.

OH Come ON!  It is not the Patch, it is where you live.  In Malas!  Filled with all those Gopher/Ant Holes...I think the game is trying to tell you something...LOL   ;D

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
I've got the same problem and really need to get my plants unlocked (sure wish I would have thought about that last night so I could have used a script to remove all 1,600 of them!!!).  Uninstalled and just finished downloading the client, so now I'm hoping it works...Win 7 can really suck for UO!!!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 11:39:58 AM »
So what are you using to tend plants Dixie? :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 12:24:20 PM »
Notice, I'm standing on the ground.... inside a house..... Notice There is no backpack in my paperdoll..... Notice that it shows me clearly wearing a hat and equipment and yet I'm completely naked!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 12:29:44 PM »
So what are you using to tend plants Dixie? :)

I use a script I wrote that calls Kal in Ex's OCR sub (a slightly edited version of his script, since his doesn't add strength pots, but I've gotten it to add them correctly so far).  It tends them on the ground or in bags, gets pots, gathers resources, retires them (empty or clippers), and just out of boredom/laziness, it also gathers purple petals from the trinsic roses now too.  Takes about 30 minutes to do 800 plants for each of the 2 chars I use to tend the plants, which works out rather well when I decide to run it just before taking a shower and getting ready for the day!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 12:30:11 PM »
Oh dixie, try this before you start unlocking things.

1. Turn your Update Range down as low as it will go.

2. Stand on top of your plants

3. Make a macro for
select next object
Use Last Object
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:49 PM »
Oh dixie, try this before you start unlocking things.

1. Turn your Update Range down as low as it will go.

2. Stand on top of your plants

3. Make a macro for
select next object
Use Last Object

Thanks, manwinc.  For the "use last object", do you mean just "last object" or "useselectedtarget"?  I tried the latter and it seemed to work better, but since my plants are in two 3x3 squares, it does try to tend plants that are out of reach.  I might just unlock a couple stacks of 100 (for easier replanting when the stack is used up), then I can use the macro from the middle of the remaining plants; it'll have to wait until tonight after i get home from work though, but thanks a lot for the help!
- karrde

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »
hmmm..... if they are in a 3x3 square then so long as you stand ontop of one stack you should be fine.

x x x
x x x
x x x
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Paradise has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »
Notice, I'm standing on the ground.... inside a house..... Notice There is no backpack in my paperdoll..... Notice that it shows me clearly wearing a hat and equipment and yet I'm completely naked!

What?? that's a great bug!  That's when you go pvping and make fun of people for not being able to kill you even when you're "naked"  ;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 05:11:22 PM »

Where you running a modded/patched version of the client ManWInc?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »
I had same issue, had to d-load ML and install/patch up.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 05:17:59 PM »
No I wasn't running a modded client. Just glitched like that. Happened to me before when they added the bridges in despise
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 09:12:19 AM »
I had that issue awhile back when ML came out to.

But now you can run an art mod, and if you save that screenshot and get busted you can use it in your defense !!!  Honest its not me its you guys.

Tags: