Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations  (Read 5818 times)

Offline HardballenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hardballen has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings and Salutations
« on: March 21, 2014, 01:08:40 PM »

Reputation Power: 1
hodgesw has no influence.

Referrals: 0

Activity

0%

View Profile Awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

My name is Paul.  I originally started playing just before Samuri Empire expantion  I played on Atlantic and like a lot of players back then most where mages.  I was never to much into pvp but still did my far share of havoc when not being ganked. I eventually began a char for smithing which I enjoyed greatly

Anyway I played for a while but left sometime after Lord Blackthorn's Revenge came out.  I also missed the release of Age of Shadows.  I decided to start playing again recently.  The first character I created was similar in nature to my smithy from b4, but with the new skills available he became even more valuable then I realized.  I also created a warrior and an imbuer, and from then on these have been my main characters with modifications made throughout the years to their skills,equipment, etc.

I have played off and on, sampling other games but there is something about this game that keeps me coming back.  The latest return was a break from warcraft, considering I'm not much into raiding there hadn't been any interesting new content for me.  I have also sampled lineage and Warhammer, but haven't been intrested enough to continue my subscriptions to them.

My favorite things to do in UO are pvm based, including peerless, champs, and stygian abyss.  I also like  resource gathering and skill training. and i'm impressed by its capabilities.  I generally don't use but recently I was looking for a script to aide in mining and couldn't find one that I liked a google search lead me here and so I thought I would register and see the effort of other scripters that I wasn't even aware of before

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Salutations
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:07:58 AM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »

W
E
L
C
O
M
E
!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 12:16:29 PM »
W
  E
    L
      C
        O
          M
            E