Author Topic: I can't see the dowload links to the scripts!?!?! WTF?!?!?  (Read 48266 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I can't see the dowload links to the scripts!?!?! WTF?!?!?
« on: August 16, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
Yup, you must be new to the site.  All new members must post an acceptable introduction to become unrestricted.  Only unrestricted people can see links to posts where the scripts are attached. 

Please read the site rules, and create an introduction post in the new member introduction area.  A moderator or admin will be along sometime to verify if the post is pleasing.

A VERY small number of people can become unrestricted without an introduction, but this requires people willing to give their expertise, information and input over many posts, but this won't happen immediately.  So taking 5 minutes to properly introduce yourself to gain access to attachments is a small thing to request.  If you have no need of the attachments, and just want to add your constructive input to the site, that's OK too.  You may be unrestricted at some point just to get rid of that nagging "Restricted" label.  :)

Note!
As of the migration to SMF 2.0, I've added the ability to see the attachments possible, and also information about becoming unrestricted.  Here's a sample taken from the CLAw download post:

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
complete_looting_interface22.txt
tm_advclawfull771.JPG
tm_advclawfull780.txt
tm_advclawfull781.txt

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 08:29:02 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: I can't see the dowload links to the scripts!?!?! WTF?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »
Updated reflecting the new information provided by ScriptUO using SMF 2.0
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: