Author Topic: Howdy All  (Read 2013 times)

Offline prissykrissy98Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • prissykrissy98 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy All
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
Hello All.  I am a mom to 2 so I play Ultima Online whenever I have some free time, which isnt too often unless theyre asleep!  I have a 5 year old son and my daughter who is almost 1.  As I'm typing this my daughter is currently trying to break a plate in my sons room.  Go figure.

I played UO for almost 2 years and had to take about a year off when I was so sick in my pregnancy that I couldn't get online and spent alot of time in the hospital.  My main hobby in life is just making sure that my children are happy and my son is a special needs boy.

I play on Legends and always have.  It's  now a ghost town of sorts but it's still pretty fun.  I mainly play my spellweave tamer but also bring out my sampire from time to time.  I'd like to pvp again but that's not going to happen until my daughter gets a tad bit older. 

I sure love UO and can't wait to see what this site has to offer.  :)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy All
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »
Welcome to the site PK!  Look around, use the search and don't hesitate to ask questions. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
Welcome!

Be careful guys - her initials are pk

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »
Welcome!

Be careful guys - her initials are pk

I'm not scared!!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:10:38 PM »
Welcome to the site PK and please abuse our Search button.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
Welcome to the chaos
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: