Author Topic: Hello I'm new to uo. [correction]  (Read 531 times)

Offline ho0968Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ho0968 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello I'm new to uo. [correction]
« on: December 12, 2022, 11:26:22 PM »
I am playing a game in Korea.
I've been looking for a script like this and I've come this far. You have to use a translator and there are a lot of problems, but I will slowly work through this and enjoy the game. Many thanks.

My first encounter with Ultima Online was when I was 14 years old. At that time, I played the official shard and it was time to play Arirang. It was a time when there weren't as many third parties as there are now.
And now, at the age of 38, I have been playing Ultima Online again. Lots of 3rd parties and a lot of macros, so it's a very good place to start.
I am currently playing Ultima Online and enjoying a small amount of fun. I am playing in Korea and the server is called Karon.
There may not be many Koreans, but I will continue to enjoy it.
In Korea, the popularity of Ultima Online has cooled and is decreasing.. It is a sad reality.ㅠㅠ
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 10:16:17 PM by ho0968 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm new to uo.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 12:28:42 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a couple paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Tags: