Author Topic: Returned to UO after 13 long years  (Read 1137 times)

Offline reicholtz81Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • reicholtz81 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returned to UO after 13 long years
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:03:44 AM »
I recently returned to UO since retiring from it back in 2000.  I originally played on Chessy, but found that Atlantic was very populated upon returning.  UO is a lot different now, almost an entirely new game, with new rules, etc.   I still find it fun, but some scripts I found on easyuo have certainly helped me get caught up.  Still learning but the UO community for the most part is very helpful.

I look forward to continue playing and maybe meet some of you in game.  Outstanding work all!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Returned to UO after 13 long years
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:13:19 AM »
While we are glad to have you here, I would like to direct you to the stickied posts above this one so that you can get a better idea of what we are looking for in an introduction post.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Returned to UO after 13 long years
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
We look forward to meeting you after your good intro :)

Tags: