Author Topic: Hail from Amitlu  (Read 815 times)

Offline AmitluTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Amitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hail from Amitlu
« on: July 06, 2020, 11:18:06 AM »
Hey guys!

So I am Amitlu/Solo and I have been playing Ultima Online since i was 7 back in 1995. My step dad was one of the first to beta test the game and quickly got the entire family hooked. We played for 8 years and then moved on to WoW at the time. I was still young so I went where my parents went. Some years later i rejoined ultima and started playing on free servers and experimenting with UOS and Razor. I made scripts for everything i could and would post them in our UO forums to help others. Now I am in search of some help since I am returning to the game after a 10+ year break. I have started on Atlantic because I am an avid PVPer but my birth place on UO will always be Pacific and Siege Perilous (Siege did not exist when i first started*). Thanks in advanced for you help and I look forward to reading and critiquing scripts.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 08:43:03 PM by Crisis »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hail from Amitlu
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 08:48:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hail from Amitlu
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 09:28:59 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: