Author Topic: The Shagwell is in the House!!!  (Read 1773 times)

Offline UOs FinestTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UOs Finest has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
The Shagwell is in the House!!!
« on: December 17, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
I'm not good at self documentaries, but here we go.  I've played this game on and off for prolly 8 years.  i first bought my accounts with aged tamers on them and worked from there.  I play on sonoma shard and do good with just that.  I prefer the trammie char of crafting and bods.  Most know me for my vendor houses where i sell tons of stuff.  I clintched the market a couple of times and got bored with it.  During the winter I hunt in real life so i'm not on alot.  After hunting season i get on and play with vent.  Even though i dont do much pvp or pvm, whenever i hear the call out for help i'm one of the first to come running.  I don't use headphones because its too nerdy.  Funny thing is my wife hears all the conversations and makes plenty of fun of my "goober" friends as she calls you all.  Apart from that I love the scripts which elevate the game for me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:42:32 PM by UOs Finest »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Shagwell is in the House!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
don't give him hell yet... he is working to modify this intro

thx for adding some more.  welcome to the site.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:47:39 PM by _C2_ »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »
Crap! I missed all the HELL!  Oh well.

Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 05:09:21 PM »
Welcome fellow Chessy player! (Even though I don't know who you are hehe)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: