Author Topic: Greetings ScriptUO!  (Read 2353 times)

Offline LaradelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Laradel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings ScriptUO!
« on: March 24, 2012, 05:21:27 AM »
I'm 36 male and i'm from Ukraine. Native language - russian\ukrainian. Location - Crimea.
My UO experience started in late 1999 when i was lumberjacking manually for hours on the one of leading UA shards "LOL" :)  I was always playing on freeshards and was far away from any coding for UO (even didn't knew it's possible). Then it was i big pause, i switched to Q1TF, WoW later and ETQW after that. But "Ultima Call" :) was raising it's head more often and often, so i got a new client installed and have found that (eha!!) now all items have properties visible (ML), and start playing. Aproximately at the same time i've found and join easyuo community - as a reader mostly. Start doing simple codes, learn how they are done from the other scripts.

Before this it was evident for me that my hobby is programming. I never worked as programmer though - i'm manager now, but was doing some VBA for Excell code,foxpro, asm etc. So easyuo became a brilliant combination of 2 hobbies: gaming favourite UO and coding! So at the moment i can say i'm coding easyuo for 6-7 years. Since i was sure it's the best way to code for UO i've never been searching for something else. Now it's switching to openEUO with lua which i don't actually like taking into account that's it's unfinished yet. So i start looking for something else and OMG! stealth! :) and  ??? the motherland is Odessa-Ukraine (great job!). So i'm in the process of switching to stealth\python now(best regards to my friend Crome696 who showed me stealth and SciptUO community too).

In game i'm more scriptor than player :) and now i'm a stuff member of one of the greatest freeshards, hope soon will have an access to development section to participate in runuo development.

For some reason i was never (twice only on easyuo forum) posting my scripts and subs. So probably they were waiting for this moment :)
I'm gonna post some which are Subs and can be used by any level of easyuo developers in creating their scripts.

That's all story. Do you mind my joining ScriptUO community?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:08:24 PM by Laradel »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings ScriprUO!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 06:45:35 AM »
Thanks for the nice intro! Restricted status is lifted...hope to see you active on the boards!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Greetings ScriprUO!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:10:45 AM »
Thanks for the nice intro! Restricted status is lifted...hope to see you active on the boards!
I hope so as well.He has great potential and a very professional scriptstyle in euox:)
Thanks buddy for joining Scriptuo:)

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings ScriptUO!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 12:20:23 PM »
WELCOME Laradel,

I remember the days of manual Lumber jacking !!!!!!!    Thank god For People like you and the rest of the Script UO  script writers!!
I look forward to checking out your scripts!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 01:30:26 PM »
Glad to have you here!  Welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 09:30:27 PM »
WELCOME!!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 06:11:20 AM »
Welcome to the site. enjoy your stay.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 06:18:13 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
Nice intro, welcome to site.  Be sure to abuse the search button.  Hope to see you active on the boards!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: