Author Topic: Mining script for Stealth?  (Read 8252 times)

Offline fanglekaiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fanglekai has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Mining script for Stealth?
« on: April 04, 2014, 05:41:20 PM »
Hi all,

I've been using Spewy's easyuo script while running multiple clients. I found out about Stealth fairly recently and I like the idea of not having to use a client to save system resources. I am able to get the easyuo script to work but only through Razor, and only one client at a time. I might have some settings wrong or something but I'm not sure.

Anyway I was wondering a couple things: is there an easy way to write a mining script? I have no idea how to code in python or pascal. Basically I'm looking for the easiest way to run 4+ mining clients at once. I want a script that will recall to marked locations, mine, and recall home to drop off ore/gems/etc when the character reaches a certain weight.

If that is really difficult, is there an easy way to get an easyuo script to work with Stealth for multiple clients?

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Mining script for Stealth?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 01:24:45 AM »
Hi all,

I've been using Spewy's easyuo script while running multiple clients. I found out about Stealth fairly recently and I like the idea of not having to use a client to save system resources. I am able to get the easyuo script to work but only through Razor, and only one client at a time. I might have some settings wrong or something but I'm not sure.

Anyway I was wondering a couple things: is there an easy way to write a mining script? I have no idea how to code in python or pascal. Basically I'm looking for the easiest way to run 4+ mining clients at once. I want a script that will recall to marked locations, mine, and recall home to drop off ore/gems/etc when the character reaches a certain weight.

If that is really difficult, is there an easy way to get an easyuo script to work with Stealth for multiple clients?

If you are not willed to learn either pascal or Python or C# or Delphi then not.
Basicly for mining you need maybe 10% of the existing methods. Tile handling, Object Scanning and Gump Handling. I never were a fan of Tile handling but Neo seems to be a pro now :D
Gump handling you could look into existing code here you will find most you need and object scanning\handling is the easyiest part.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:58:23 AM by TrailMyx »

Offline fanglekaiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fanglekai has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »
Is there a way to code it so it auto finds the locations? I don't want to have to hard code 64+ locations per character.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:41:47 PM »
what?

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:59:01 PM »
He's probably talking about something like the EasyUO tile functions.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 12:46:00 AM »
Is there a way to code it so it auto finds the locations? I don't want to have to hard code 64+ locations per character.
Thats what i mean as Tilehandling : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Reference/Tile all you need to read tiles out.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 08:57:48 AM »
He's probably talking about something like the EasyUO tile functions.
Oh, I was having trouble hearing him over his restricted status and the sound of a half assed intro >_>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: