Author Topic: MWinc Lumberjacker V1.4  (Read 1825 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
MWinc Lumberjacker V1.4
« on: March 31, 2015, 04:04:08 PM »
MW I am using your LJ script which I have used for years but have noticed a little bug which I am hoping you can shed some light on. I have run the setup multiple times but even though I am choosing not to cut the boards into logs, it is doing it. I don't know if you even look at or support it anymore but I had to ask just in case.  ;D

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: MWinc Lumberjacker V1.4
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »
I think in the final version I took out the option. They added the ability to convert logs into boards with your axe, which allowed you to greatly reduce your weight and increase your time spent out on the field. You could probably just Comment out all the gosubs for it.

Probbaly something like

Gosub Log2Board or Log_2_Board or something along the lines.

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: