Author Topic: Finding the Queen  (Read 5029 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Finding the Queen
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »
U mihgt have to try to do a LTARGETID. and drop it on it.   THat what you have to do for a blue bettle.

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 12:28:38 PM »
The last sub I posted worked great and it will drop the seed on the queen and bring up the quest gump. I am going to modify your quest acceptance gump from the seed script yo accept this.

Here is where I am at with what I have done (Still want to do tweaks and adjustments though):

1. Recall sub in place (Thanks TM - though I need to make the changes that he suggested so that if a hole is blocked, it won't go on to the next rune)
2. Recalls to the Trinsic Solen Hole, drops in and travels through the different routes/holes and gets to the area with the Matriarch. (Thanks EN for the Enter Ant Hole sub)
3. EN's rails running around the area looking for the queen. (It works but I may be missing something because the movement looks like someone is having a seizure while controlling the character and it spams pathfinding non-stop)
4. Working sub to drop seed onto the queen bringing up the quest. (final version will have the choice for Friend of the Solens (quests using seed to become friendly which upon completion will start looping with just talking to the matriarch to keep getting powder) and the the looping powder quest.

Here is what I have left: (might take me quite a while lol)
1. Accept quest (thanks Ghost)
2. Recall to wind and autofight solens to kill 7 and then stay and fight until it collects 200 zoogi)
3. Recall and rail to matriarch, turn in quest killing 7 solens and accept next part needing pitchers (8 pitchers will be a prerequisite and a rune must be marked with access to a water trough to refill empty pitchers - Thanks EN for the Fill Pitcher Sub)
4. Turn in that quest then accept powder quest and target and turn in zoogi for powder
5. Start over
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:31:08 PM by Crisis »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »
3. EN's rails running around the area looking for the queen. (It works but I may be missing something because the movement looks like someone is having a seizure while controlling the character and it spams pathfinding non-stop)

LOL good description...  That ground is very rocky,  the trick is to find rail spots that have simular Z positions  so you dont go up and down so much.

The rail system that i use in my character toolbox probably is a better fit for running the ants nest as it doesn't use z axis at all and only uses  simple movement based commands.   Sadly i didn't release those subs as a separate module but they can be found in my "character toolbox" script  search for  "simple movement recording"

Good luck on the ant project...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: